Navigating the complex and ever-changing healthcare environment of today is a difficult task that often requires additional support. The Rybar Group’s team of healthcare consultants work hand-in-hand with legal firms to serve as an impartial expert and counselor where our experience lies. We provide valuable insight and clarity on disputes and potential litigation cases and have participated in several successful mediation processes.
Our healthcare knowledge and expertise are the cornerstones of our firm and have allowed us to obtain successful outcomes with a variety of providers. Our consultants have participated in several successful mediation processes and dispute resolution cases, including numerous depositions up to and including testimony in Federal District Court as an expert witness. Included on our team are CPAs, former hospital CFOs and reimbursement managers, certified revenue cycle experts, and former Medicare Administrative Contractors (MAC) Senior Auditors.
Whether you need an expert witness, an audit validation, data analysis, or reimbursement support, we are on your side.
Common types of engagements that we have been involved in through our legal firm clients include:
- Insurance claims disputes
- Independent Review Organization services for Corporate Integrity Agreements
- Complex claims appeals
- Compliance plans and regulatory solutions
- Transaction advisory due diligence
- Cost Report and reimbursement expertise
- Regulatory interpretation and guidance
- Volume Decrease Adjustment appeals
- Reasonableness of rates, charges, and denials
- Payer contract negotiations and disputes, including payment and appeal issues
- New practice startups
- Revenue cycle and third-party billing company disputes
- Defensive audit and criminal case support
- Litigation support
- Expert testimony