How We Serve
The Rybar Group has been providing innovative, results-oriented healthcare financial consulting and related healthcare regulatory services to hospitals, healthcare systems and providers since1989. Our highly experienced team of consultants and strategists are committed to assisting our clients in maintaining their financial viability through compliant, efficient business operations. We strive to ensure that our clients receive optimal reimbursement with integrity while meeting quality initiatives and compliance standards.
We staff each engagement with highly experienced, dedicated professionals, equipped with decades of healthcare, clinical and financial management industry knowledge. We combine our foundation of expertise with a client-centered approach to navigate complex third-party regulations throughout our distinctive menu of professional services.
Revenue Cycle Management
As the healthcare landscape evolves, financial challenges remain top of mind for healthcare executives. With complex price transparency regulations, site-neutral payments, and industry consolidation it is important now more than ever to optimize your revenue.
Our consultants’ expertise provides clients with results. Through our analyses, we can identify weaknesses and establish the appropriate measures to ensure optimal financial performance at each stage of the revenue cycle to minimize denial rates and for timely and accurate reimbursement.
Our comprehensive list of solutions designed to achieve financial benefits as you maintain regulatory compliance includes:
- Denials Reduction
- Payor Negotiations and Contract Optimization
- Billing and Payment Management Review
- Chargemaster Assessment, Maintenance & Education
- Cost Accounting and Contract Modeling
- Price Transparency Compliance and Strategic Pricing
- Charge Capture Audit
- Accounts Receivable Reduction
- Expertise with Multiple Medical Specialties
- Support for Federally Qualified Health Centers and Rural Health Clinics
- Documentation & Coding Audits
- Transaction Advisory Services
- Independent Review Organization for Corporate Integrity Agreements
- Physician Contracting
- Education Programs for Staff and Physicians
To Learn More, Contact Our Team
MSA, RHIA, CCS, CCS-P
Director, Revenue Cycle
TIMOTHY M. JODWAY
Manager, Revenue Cycle
How We Serve
The Rybar Group is an independent member of the BDO Alliance USA, a nationwide association of independently owned local and regional accounting, consulting and service ﬁrms with similar client goals.